Our Mission is to reach every person with the Message of Jesus through the Ministry of reconciliation in the Method of house to house, place to place and through online platforms to reach other nations without cost of travel or time traveling. Go mobile locally and mobile globally.
Model Of Outreach
What you should know through each step of the process is in this teaching with other teaching to keep learning. If anything is worth your time it is Jesus. The only thing that is of value is eternal and the way we store our treasure in the eternal is through souls. The one that wins souls is wise. Thank God that Jesus never said oh there is no time for Me to fulfill My purpose. The truth is that you can reach a soul that no one else may get to reach. This is priceless. Someone thought you were worth their time. You were worth my time. I put this together for you.
1.) Manifest– Christ in every person
The three things to know is: How to show someone how to get salvation? What takes place in their salvation? What a world view is and what way their world view will look like after salvation?
2.) Mature– Christ’s newborn fed milk of word until they skilled in word of righteousness to follow Jesus leading
New converts are to grow through the spiritual stages taking their first steps to renew their mind according to the spirit realm. They are to know what is means to follow Jesus with the core teachings concerning Jesus to remain in the faith.
- First Steps For New Christians
- Four Stages Of Spiritual Growth
- How To Renew Your Mind
- What It Means To Be A Christian
- What To Expect As New Christian
- What We Must Know About Jesus
- Who Is Jesus
- Weapons Of Warfare
3.) Mandate– Christ’s ministers of reconciliation sent out to fulfill the great commission
God calls, ordains and makes you sufficient ministers with the power of His spirit to testify of His witness and authority in His name over all the powers of wickedness in spiritual places.
4.) Momentum– Christ ministers are to replicate the process
Course: The Bible Study 101
- Scripture Is The Ultimate Authority
- How To Read The Bible
- How To Study The Bible
- Is Bible God’s Word
- Does The Bible Contradict Itself
- Revelation Of Jesus Christ
- Bible History Study
- Christianity Through The Centuries
Course: Creation From Nothing For Man To Exist For God’s Pleasure
Course: Law Of Old Covenant For Unregenerate In First Adam
Course: Grace In The New Covenant For Regenerate in Second Adam
- What Is Salvation
- What Is (Church) Ecclesia Called Out Ones
- What Is The New Testament Jew (God’s Real Chosen People)
Course: Understanding The Nature Of God
- Omniscience, Omnipotence, Omnipresence
- Immortality And Incorruption Of God
- God Is Infinite
- Nature And Attributes Of God
Course: Can You Lose Your Salvation Exegesis Of Each Passage
- Lose Salvation Did They Believe
- Can You Lose Your Salvation
- Can You Lose Your Salvation II
- Can You Lose Your Salvation III
- Can You Lose Your Salvation IV
- Can You Lose Your Salvation V
- Can You Lose Your Salvation VI
- Can You Lose Your Salvation VII
- Can You Lose Your Salvation VIII
- Can You Lose Your Salvation IX
- Can You Lose Your Salvation X
- Can You Lose Your Salvation XI
- Can You Lose Your Salvation XII
- Can You Lose Your Salvation XIII
BIBLE FOUNDATIONS TEST
Instructions: Open up a Microsoft Word Document to type your answers. You are welcome to go through the lessons to find the answers.
In His Service,
1. How many books make up the law and the prophets in the Bible?
2. How many books make up the New Testament in the Bible?
3. What are the Books of the Pentateuch? Write your answer.
4. What are the Poetical Books? Write your answer.
5. What are the four gospel books? Write it out.
6. What scripture tells us that the Bible is God’s Word?
a. 2 Peter 1:21
b. 2 Timothy 3:16
c. both a. and b.
7. When were the Old Testament scriptures completed and compiled?
a. 400 A.D.
b. 300 A. D.
c. 200 A. D.
d. 100 A.D.
8. New Testament scriptures are completed by 40-100 A.D.?
9. How did God reveal Himself through General Revelation? Write the two ways.
10. Who is God by Specific Revelation?
11. What does John 5:39-40 say that the Bible testifies? Write the answer not the scripture.
12. Do the scriptures produce eternal life or Jesus?
13. What three offices did Jesus hold? Write it out.
14. What is the Godhead made up of? Write it out.
15. How many God’s are there?
16. How many days did it take for God to create?
17. When did God create the Angels?
a. Day One
b. Day Five
c. Day Six
18. When did God create man?
a. Day One
b. Day Five
c. Day Six
19. What did Adam do to cause sin to enter into the world?
a. Eat the tree of knowledge
b. Eat the tree of life
20. What is original sin?
21. What does the law do?
a. Shows us the knowledge of sin
b. Points us to Jesus c. both
22. Jesus fulfilled the righteous requirements of the law through obedience making believers righteous according to Romans 5?
23. Christ is the end of the Mosaic Law to all that believe according to Galatians 3:24-25?
24. How did Jesus save us from sin?
a. Died for sins on the cross
b. Being a carpenter
c. Feeding 5,000
25. What is the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to I Corinthians 15:3-6?
26. What does Romans 10:8-13 say that we need to do to be saved?
27. What does John 3 say that a person needs to do to inherit the kingdom of God?
a. Born Again
b. Be a good person
28. How many ways are there to God according to John 14:6?
29. What is Grace?
a. God’s unmerited Favor to man
b. God’s Gift through Faith
c. Grace abounds over all sin
d. all of the above
30. God forgives believers of all sin & cleanses from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9
31. God makes us righteous in Christ according to I Corinthians 5:17-19.
32. God makes us Holy in Christ according to Hebrews 2:10-11.
33. God tells us to go into the entire world to tell them of the good news of Jesus
BIBLE FOUNDATIONS TEST ANSWERS
3. Genesis, Exodus Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy
4. Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy
5. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
9. Creation and Conscience
13. Prophet, Priest and King
14. Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
20. Inherit sin from Adam
Study The Bible
1. Who is the Author of the Scriptures in 2 Timothy 3:16?
2. Who does Prophecy come through in 2 Peter 1:21?
3. Who instructs Moses what to write down in Exodus 24?
4. Who will bring to remembrance the things to write in John 14?
Books and Divisions of the Bible
1. How many books are in the Old?
2. How many books are in the New?
3. How many Books make up the Pentateuch?
4. How many books make up the poetical books?
5. What are the Poetical Books?
6. What are the Gospel books?
7. What is the Historical book in the New?
8. What are the four types of literature in the new?
Is the Bible God’s Word?
1. When were the New Testament Scriptures written?
2. When was the Old Testament Scriptures Completed?
3. What is the time period that the 66 books were written?
4. What are the three languages that the Bible is written in?
5. What continents was the Bible written on?
6. How many prophecies are fulfilled out of the 2,500 prophecies?
1. What are the two kinds of Revelation?
2. What way is God revealed in Romans 1:19?
3. What way is God revealed in Romans 1:20?
4. Jesus is defined as what according to Ephesians 3:9-12; Revelation 1:1?
_____ Jesus is the Mystery Revealed A. Ephesians 3:9
_____ Jesus is the Prophetic Revealed B. Luke 24:48-49
_____ Jesus is the Revelation C. Revelation 1:1
_____ Jesus is Fulfillment of the Law and Prophets D. Revelation 19
1. What are five attributes of God?
2. God limits His sovereignty according to what in Hebrews 6:17-18?
_____ God is all powerful A. Psalm 139
_____ God is all seeing B. Isiah 40:14
_____ God is all knowing C. Psalm 115:3
4. What is God in I John 1:5?
5. What is God in I John 5:12?
6. What is God in I John 4:16?
7. God is the _______ yesterday, today and forever in Hebrews 13:8.
8. God is from ____________ to _____________ in Psalm 90:2.
9. Write out Psalm 147:5.
1. Matthew 1:23 says that a virgin shall bring forth a son and His name is Emmanuel translated __________ with us.
2. I Timothy 3:16 says that _________ was manifest in the flesh.
3. Jesus is called, “My _______ and my ________” in John 20:28.
4. Jesus said, “I am the __________” in John 8:12.
5. Jesus is the __________ and the _____________ in Revelation 1:17.
6. Jesus forgave the man’s __________ in Mark 5:2-12.
7. Jesus rises from the __________in I Corinthians 15:3-8.
8. Write out the description of Jesus in Revelation 1.
God The Father’s Spirit
1. The Spirit is symbolized as a __________ in Matthew 3:16.
2. The Spirit is symbolized as a __________ in Acts 2:1-4.
3. The Spirit is symbolized as a __________ in Acts 2:3.
4. Spirit is called __________ in Acts 5:3-4.
5. Jesus was _____________ of the Holy Spirit in Matthew 1:18, 20.
6. Spirit ____________ of Jesus in John 15:26.
7. Spirit ______________ Jesus from the dead in Romans 8:11.
8. Spirit ___________ us in John 16:13.
9. Spirit ___________ us all things in John 14:26.
10. Spirit __________ us in Titus 3:5.
11. Spirit ______________ us in Romans 15:16.
12. Spirit gives us __________________________ in I Corinthians 12:8-11.
13. Spirit ________ us Ephesians 2:8-9.
1. Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate from the tree of the ____________ of _____________ and _____________ Genesis 3:1-6.
2. God created all things in _____________ days Genesis 1 and 2.
3. God created man on the _____________ day Genesis 1:26-31.
4. God created the angels on the __________ day Genesis 1:20-23, Ezekiel 1 and 10 calls Cherubim living creatures.
5. What was Satan’s sin according to Jesus in John 8:44?
Satan was a _________ and a __________ from the beginning.
1. All have __________ and fallen short of the glory of God Romans 3:23.
2. The wages of sin is ____________, but the gift of God is __________ Romans 6:23.
3. I was born and shaped in ______________________ Palm 51:5.
1. No person will be justified by the law: for by the law is the _________ of sin Romans 3:20.
2. Born Again Christians are no longer under the _____________ (Galatians 3:24- 25).
3. We as believers are not under the ____, but under _______ (Romans 6:14).
4. The Christian who sought justification under the law had fallen from _________ (Galatians 5:4).
5. Jesus came to fulfill the ____________ and the _________ Matthew 5:17.
6. Christ is the _________ of the law for righteousness to Christians Romans 10:4.
1. What is the Gospel according to Romans 1:16?
2. What must we believe about Jesus according to I Corinthians 15:3-6?
3. What must we do to be born again according to Romans 10:8-13?
4. Holy Spirit
5. Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Song of Solomon and Ecclesiastics
6. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
8. Gospels, Historical, Epistles and Apocrypha
1. 40-125 A.D.
2. 100 A.D.
3. 1,500 years
4. Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek
5. Asia, Europe and Africa
1. General and Specific
4. Mystery that has been hidden and Jesus is the revelation
5. A, D, C, B
1. Good, Just, Righteous, Holy, Perfect, Light, Life, Love, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient, Self-Existent, Immutable, Eternal and incorruptible.
2. God swore by Himself that He would perform His Word or promise and it is impossible for God to Lie. God limits His sovereignty to His Word. God cannot break His word. Therefore God can only do what His word allows Him.
3. C, A, B
8. Everlasting to Everlasting
9. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. Psalm 147:5
3. Lord and my God
5. Alpha and the Omega
8. Revelation 1
One like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shines in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that live, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
1. Knowledge of Good and Evil
5. Liar and a Murderer
3. Law Grace
5. Law Prophets
1. Power of God
2. Born of a virgin, died for sins, rose from the dead and was seen risen by over 500.
3. Believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead. Confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord.